• WATCH: Ryan Leslie Responds to $1 Million Lawsuit Verdict; Sheds Tear


    "He's fiooone." - in my Kenya Moore's voice. Singer Ryan Leslie took the time to respond to the lawsuit verdict against him ordering him to pay $1 million dollars to the person that found his missing laptop. Ryan lost his computer in Germany back in 2010 and offered the reward for anyone that found it so that he could recover his music. After failing to pay the money once the computer was recovered, the guy who found the computer filed a lawsuit in the U.S. in which he won this past week.

    "Everyone thought that I was just a cheapskate or something like that. A jury of my peers - eight people - they looked me in my face and told me I had to pay this man one million dollars for music I never got back," explains Ryan.

    Ch. You promised to give the money to anyone that found your computer which is why I have no sympathy for him in this situation. The man found your computer and regardless of the condition that it is in he should still be held responsible for having to pay this guy.


    What are your thoughts?

    0 comments → WATCH: Ryan Leslie Responds to $1 Million Lawsuit Verdict; Sheds Tear

    Post a Comment