• Watch: Ciara Talks Being in Love, Rihanna, & More on Wendy Williams


    Singer Ciara stopped by auntie Wendy Williams talk show yesterday to promote her current single and upcoming album. Ciara's 'Body Party' saw unexpected success last week when it premiered at #35 on Billboard's Hot 100 chart due largely in part to the new rules. 

    Being the messy man that he is, Wendell decided to bring up Ciara's feud with popstar Rihanna.

    'I've said all that I need to say about her and I'm in a totally different space. It's all positive and love from my perspective and how I get down. I wish her well,' says Ciara.

    Ciara also flaunted her tattoo via her ring finger which has the initials of her boo Future


    0 comments → Watch: Ciara Talks Being in Love, Rihanna, & More on Wendy Williams

    Post a Comment