• Watch: Kelly Rowland Previews New Album on Bliss FM


    Kelly Rowland stopped by Raheen DeVaughn's Blis FM radio show for a special Memorial Day edition. Kelly teased a few snippets of her new material from her new album 'Talk A Good Game' which hits stores on June 18th. Kelly included the highly anticipated 'You Changed' which features her former bandmates Michelle Williams and Beyonce.

    Kelly also discussed her new deal with FOX for the X-Factor US.

    'It was a phone call from Simon which was pretty late. I remember calling my manager saying. Simon just called me. He basically made me an offer that I couldn't refuse. I remember my experience on the X-Factor UK and I thoroughly enjoyed it,' says Kelly.

    [Start at 2:17:30]


    0 comments → Watch: Kelly Rowland Previews New Album on Bliss FM

    Post a Comment