• Letoya Luckett Lands New Gig on Centric TV


    I'm sure that I don't speak for myself when I say that I'm glad Centric TV ditched loud-mouth Tamar Braxton as the host of their Culture List series. The network tapped the lovely and much classier Letoya Luckett as the host of the second season of the lifestyle series.

    The second season of the show premieres tonight. Letoya Luckett is currently in the studio recording the follow-up to her second solo studio album Lady Love. I've been anticipating new music from Letoya but this wait is definitely bothering me.

    The Culture List debuted last year and showcases the latest in fashion, trends, and music. The show would be a bigger hit if it aired on BET versus its sister station.

    Will you be tuning in? 


    0 comments → Letoya Luckett Lands New Gig on Centric TV

    Post a Comment