• Video: "Summer Fling" - Willow Smith


    I thought Willow Smith proclaimed that she was finished with making music? Maybe she was only done with the political side of the industry because the young titan just released a music video for a new track titled "Summer Fling".

    "The bright sun in the blue water. We fight less and love harder. You tell me that I'm the one. I tell you it's just for fun," she sings.

    The song is cute however I'm not understanding why her portrayed "friends" in the clip look twice her age. She's only 12.

    I'm sure we can all agree that Willow is modeling her musical career after her idol Rihanna. No word on if Willow plans on releasing an album or if this new track was only a side project.


    0 comments → Video: "Summer Fling" - Willow Smith

    Post a Comment