• Watch: Roy Williams Speaks on Kelly Rowland's "Dirty Laundry"


    Kelly Rowland's ex-fiancee Roy Williams is doing everything in his power to make us aware that he isn't the one that she is referring to in her new single "Dirty Laundry". The blogsphere was all abuzz a month ago when Kelly dropped the single where she talked about being abused by a former lover.

    "I'm a Christian. I had a foundation for low income single parent mothers. For somebody to think that with a foundation for low income single parent mothers that I would put my hands on a woman is freaking crazy," he says. "I wish her well. At one time I was in love and engaged with her but that time is gone now. I wish her nothing but all of the success."

    Roy kept it classy until he discussed writing a tell-all book.

    "I was the only public relationship that she had so people think it's me. Oh my God, if I were to write a book my book would be juicy."

    0 comments → Watch: Roy Williams Speaks on Kelly Rowland's "Dirty Laundry"

    Post a Comment