• Adele Announces Pregnancy



    Soul Powerhouse Adele recently announced today that she is indeed expecting her first child. After stepping foot into the music industry and completely taking over, Adele is ready for a new challenge. Adele posted on her site a little message to her fans informing them on the wonderful news saying:

    "Im delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we’re over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx"


    Well, congrats are in order to Adele and Simon. I'm going to really speak my opinion about this matter. I love Adele I think she is very talented and has the ability to become an icon but she honestly strikes me as the type of person who's in love with the fact of being in love. I have a question, do you guys think it's too soon for Adele to have a child? With only two albums out even though she's successful I feel as if Adele is in the prime of her career.


    Do you think that a baby will slow her down? It would definitely give her more to sing about as far as being a first time mother. Honestly, I am truly happy for her because a baby is a blessing but I do think that maybe she should have waited a little longer with her just being 24. I feel she has so much growing and building her empire left to do. Not saying that she can't do that with a child but it would put a LITTLE strain on it. But that's neither here nor there. Congrats Adele! May she have a happy and healthy pregnancy. 

    0 comments → Adele Announces Pregnancy

    Post a Comment