• Wynter Gordon: 'I've Never Heard Ciara Sound So Good'



    It looks like singer Ciara may have spent a little time perfecting her craft. Singer/Songwriter tells Kempire Radio in a recent interview:

    “It’s very pop. I guess I could say it’s pop and she sounds really good that’s one thing. She’s singing like, I’ve actually never heard Ciara sound so good and I’m not just saying it’s my record I’m very, very proud of her vocal ability on this record that’s pretty much all I can say, but like I was very very happy with the way she did it.”


    What is going on with the handling of this project? It appears that Ciara went from one label that didn't promote her the right way to another. I am routing for her but she needs to put her foot down and show the label that she is in control.


    Listen to the interview below.

    0 comments → Wynter Gordon: 'I've Never Heard Ciara Sound So Good'

    Post a Comment