• WATCH: Tyler Perry's 'For Better or Worse' (Bobbi Kristina Acting Debut)


    Each episode makes me fall even more in love with Tyler Perry's latest TBS sitcom. The daughter of the late Whitney Houston made her acting debut last night on 'For Better or Worse'. I must say that Bobbi did an outstanding job for this to have been her first acting gig. Honestly, I prefer her acting over her singing.

    Nonetheless, I suggest that you guys tune into the series if you haven't already. The show isn't your typical Tyler Perry drama. I will take this show over BET's 'The Game' or VH1's 'Single Ladies' any day.

    Tyler Perry's 'For Better or Worse' airs on Friday at 9 PM est!


    Check out the second episode which aired last night below.

    0 comments → WATCH: Tyler Perry's 'For Better or Worse' (Bobbi Kristina Acting Debut)

    Post a Comment