• Just In: Nene Leakes is a Grandmother; Reveals Pics


    Reality star Nene Leakes is all smiles as she reveals that she is a grandmother. The newcomer actress took to InTouch Magazine to reveal the news that her 22-year old son Bryson got an Atlanta girl pregnant. Nene's granddaughter was born in mid-June.

    Just like her grandmother Lenethia, the baby has a ghetto name which is Bri'asia. NeNe apparently didn't find out about the baby until six months in. I guess it is safe to say that Nene will have one of the more interesting storylines this season on Real Housewives of AtlantaBetween her son birthing a daughter and her relationship with Greg being rekindled, I will definitely be tuning in.

    Nene says:


    “I only found out about everything because I ran into Ashley when she was more than six months along,” the Real Housewives of Atlanta star tells In Touch in an exclusive interview. “I said, ‘You look pregnant.’ And she said, ‘Hasn’t Bryson told you?’ But he hadn’t because he knew that I wouldn’t approve of him having a child so young.”
    “I didn’t feel like he was ready for such a big responsibility,” she says. “I was his age when I had him, so I know how tough it is. I didn’t want him to make the same mistakes that I did. I needed to let it sink in.”



    0 comments → Just In: Nene Leakes is a Grandmother; Reveals Pics

    Post a Comment