• WATCH: Brandy Explains Why She Didn't Tour w/ Monica


    Continuing on the promotional push for her new album Two Eleven, singer Brandy sat down with BillBoard for a candid interview. During the interview, Brandy explained why she didn't tour with her good friend Monica.

    She says:

    With the Monica thing I didn't really want to hold her up because of my acting thing. There wasn't really anything set in stone. I was actually thinking about pushing the tour back because I want to be able to balance both. I didn't want to hold another artist up.

    Girl. Months have passed and still no word of a tour from Monica. Is she holding out for Brandy? Ch. It's good to know that the two aren't on bad terms.

     

    0 comments → WATCH: Brandy Explains Why She Didn't Tour w/ Monica

    Post a Comment