• Hostal Malure - Insanity Workout Plan [Week 1]



    Today I decided to finally take the steps in cleaning up my life both mentally and physically. As part of the physical clean-up, I have decided to start the Insanity Workout Plan. For those that aren't aware, the Insanity Workout routine is a 60-day total body conditioning program. I was skeptical about starting the program because so many people stated that it is extremely hard.

    Deciding to tone up my body has been a personal goal on mines for years and I'm glad that I am mentally focused to finally do so. I have made a few adjustments to my eating habits too as far as eliminating sodas (unhealthy juices), stop eating out (only one cheat meal per week), and no snacks.

    Each week I will update you guys on my progress as a form of making sure that I remain consistent with my workout and lifestyle changes.

    My first week exercises will consist of the following:

    Week 1 
    Monday - Fit Test 
    Tuesday - Plyometric Cardio Circuit 
    Wednesday - Cardio Power & Resistance 
    Thursday - Cardio Recovery 
    Friday - Pure Cardio 
    Saturday - Plyometric Cardio Circuit 
    Sunday - OFF 






    0 comments → Hostal Malure - Insanity Workout Plan [Week 1]

    Post a Comment