• WATCH: Evelyn Lozada Talks Jennifer Williams, Broken Marriage, & More on Iyanla Vanzant's 'Fix My Life'


    I will admit that this interview was probably one of the best things that Evelyn Lozada has done this far to fix her image. The reality star sat down with Iyanla Vanzant for the premiere of 'Fix My Life'. Evelyn went to Iyanla seeking help with her life that has spiraled out of control over the past year.

    Some parts of the interview were tapped prior to the altercation with Chad including the dinner scene where she sat down with his daughters to apologize for her actions. Surprisingly Evelyn said she didn't mean all of those nasty things that she said towards Jennifer during the last season of Basketball Wives.

    'What scares me the most is being by myself,' says Evelyn. That statement alone explains why she would put up with infidelity and abuse.

    Catch the interview below.

     

    0 comments → WATCH: Evelyn Lozada Talks Jennifer Williams, Broken Marriage, & More on Iyanla Vanzant's 'Fix My Life'

    Post a Comment