• WATCH: Evelyn Lozada on Iyanla Vanzant's 'Fix My Life' [Part 2]


    The OWN Network was definitely the channel to watch over the weekend. Part two of Evelyn Lozada's interview with Iyanla Vanzant on 'Fix My Life' aired last night. The second half was filmed after the altercation with Chad occurred. Evelyn admitted that there were signs that she should have followed that told her that the marriage wasn't going to work. Evelyn also talked about how her relationship with her own father may have played a part in her actions.

    Should we forgive her for her nonsense on Basketball Wives? I'm not sure really how I feel about her at this point. I went into this interview hating her but have come away with other thoughts.

    Watch the full interview below.

     

    0 comments → WATCH: Evelyn Lozada on Iyanla Vanzant's 'Fix My Life' [Part 2]

    Post a Comment