• WATCH: @NeneLeakes Talks RHOA, New Talk Show, and More w/ VH1's 'Big Morning Buzz'


    I'm so proud of reality star turned actress Nene Leakes. The new Hollywood 'it' girl stopped by VH1's Big Morning Buzz this week to talk about her acting gigs and the new season of Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta. Nene looked fab with her short blonde do and her Christian Louboutin pumps.

    I only got a chance to catch a glimpse of Nene's new role in NBC's the New Normal but it was believable nonetheless.

    'I haven't decided if I'm returning to Housewives after this season. I have been very loyal to Bravo and I will continue to do both shows as long as my schedule allows it,' says Nene. Why won't Bravo give Nene her own spinoff show? She has definitely earned the right at this point being that she is the only original housewife left on the Atlanta series.

    Check out the interview below.




    0 comments → WATCH: @NeneLeakes Talks RHOA, New Talk Show, and More w/ VH1's 'Big Morning Buzz'

    Post a Comment