• DVR's IT: Kandi Invites Walter to Housewarming; Kenya Calls Security


    The shade will be extra thick on next week's episode of Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta when business mogul Kandi reveals her new house. Kandi decides to invite castmate Kenya Moore's ex-boyfriend Walter to the event without telling Kenya prior. I will agree that that was a tad bit messy however the way that Kenya reacted was outrageous.

    'You said Walter's here? It's not funny. He's showing up to every event that I am at and I don't have my f'n security with me. It's not going to happen like this,' says Kenya.


    Ha. Really? You need security just because your ex is around? Kenya is definitely delusional.

    0 comments → DVR's IT: Kandi Invites Walter to Housewarming; Kenya Calls Security

    Post a Comment