• PREVIEW: BET 'The Sheards' Reality Show [Karen Clark and Kierra]


    Lord hammercy Jesus, what's going on? It looks like BET caught wind of how successful WETV's Mary Mary gospel reality show became that they decided to conjure up their own. The network has tapped gospel legend Karen Clark Sheard along with her family for a new reality show which is set to premiere next month.

    While I must say that it doesn't look as juicy as Mary Mary's reality show, I will be tuning in since I am a fan of Kierra.

    I wonder if the church will be as harsh on this reality show like they were on Mary Mary's and TLC's The Sisterhood. We know that church people can be hypocrite's so I'm sure they will let Karen slide since she is a legend.

    Will you be tuning in on April 7th?

     

    0 comments → PREVIEW: BET 'The Sheards' Reality Show [Karen Clark and Kierra]

    Post a Comment