• DVR's IT: Sheree Whitfield Talks Housewives & Blogger Restraining Orders on HLN

    It looks like former Real Housewives of Atlanta star Sheree Whitfield is ready to jump back in front of the camera. Sheree stopped by HLN's Raising America to discuss how she raised her kids with such a public life in addition to the three restraining orders that she recently filed against three Atlanta area bloggers for trespassing on her property.

    'They (her kids) didn't sign up for that, I signed up for that. What I didn't sign up for is people coming onto my property. Sometimes the bloggers (and press) overstep their boundaries,' says Sheree.

     

    In all honesty, I probably would have filed restraining orders too if I were Sheree. She has been constantly humiliated by these bloggers and there comes a part where you have to take action by letting people know that enough is enough. But hey, who would pass up a good scoop for some hits? I'm on the fence about the situation.

    Thoughts?


    0 comments → DVR's IT: Sheree Whitfield Talks Housewives & Blogger Restraining Orders on HLN

    Post a Comment