• 'Kim [Zolciak] Is Invited To My Wedding,' Says Nene Leakes


    I know that you guys are tired of my on and off blogging but I am back for sure this time. It looks like Nene Leakes may have gained a heart in addition to all the new coins that she is making from her various ventures.

    '[Kim's] invited to my wedding, and I believe she'll come,' tells Nene to InTouch Weekly.

    Are you guys surprised? I'm not. Not only is Kim invited to Nene's wedding but the two reportedly made up during the reunion taping of the show according to the magazine. You may recall that Nene posted a tweet following the taping of the reunion stating that we wouldn't believe what happened between the two during the taping.

    This really warms my heart. The women shared so many good times with each other on camera that I honestly did hate to see their friendship end. I believe that neither of them knew how to balance real life with television life which definitely played a part in their friendship woes.

    "I have always been and I continue to be happy for NeNe, and I look forward to being invited to the wedding,” Kim tells In Touch. “NeNe and I started this journey together and although we have had our ups and downs, I am excited to get our friendship back on track.”

    However, let us not forget the epic argument below. 

    0 comments → 'Kim [Zolciak] Is Invited To My Wedding,' Says Nene Leakes

    Post a Comment