• Keke Palmer Teams w/ Bangladesh for Joint Venture Deal


    This is definitely music to my ears. Actress Keke Palmer is ready to officially strike it big in the music industry. Keke has signed a joint venture deal and music production deal with producer Bangladesh. The deal comes six months after the release of Keke's self titled mixtape which received a great reception.

    I absolutely love Keke's music but felt that her image as a 'child star' hurt her chances of anyone taking her seriously. I am hoping that Bangladesh helps Keke tap into her more sensual and adult image to help further her music career.

    'I am a huge fan of Bang's production because of his innovative sounds, I am very excited for people to hear our vision together,' says Keke.

    Keke financed her previous mixtape and music videos on her own.

    Check out one of my favorite tracks from Keke titled 'Dip 2 Nite' below. [Source]

     

    0 comments → Keke Palmer Teams w/ Bangladesh for Joint Venture Deal

    Post a Comment