• INTERVIEW: Hell's Kitchen Elise Wims Talks Future Plans & More


    I had the pleasure of interviewing the lovely Elise Wims before leaving a previous publication I worked for. Elise is a former contestant on FOX's Hell's Kitchen which stars Chef Gordon Ramsay.

    How has your life changed since your run on FOX's Hell's Kitchen?
    My life has changed since HK because I now know that anything is possible as long as you set your mind to it. Not to mention my loyal fans that I love so much.

    What was the best piece of advice that Chef Gordon Ramsay gave to you?
    The most valuable piece of advice that Chef Famsay gave to me was to take my experience at HK and really run with it, I mean really run.

    You received a lot of heat during the competition from your fellow contestants about your attitude, how did that make you feel?
    It made me feel like they were intimidated by my strong personality and no nonsense attitude.

    If you could, would you change anything you may have done or said during the competition? 
    The one and only thing I would take back is the dessert I made for the dessert challenge.There were so many other things that I could have made that were better than the dish that I chose.

    What is Elise WIms up to today?
    Well I started my own personal chef and catering business. I'm also coming out with a cookbook and some other things that I will keep a surprise.

    Any plans to open your own restaurant? If so, where? 
    At this time I do not plan on opening my own restaurant. I have my sight set on other goals.

    If you were no longer interested in being a chef, which career field would you chose?
    I would definitely go into modeling and TV.

    Do you feel that Chef Gordon Ramsay's tough attitude helped you in any way?
    I feel that Chef Ramsay's tough attitude helped me to surpass what I thought I could do and achieve way more than I could have imagined. I really admire him.

    0 comments → INTERVIEW: Hell's Kitchen Elise Wims Talks Future Plans & More

    Post a Comment