• Producer Gives Deets on Rihanna's New Album


    A New Day, A New Rihanna Album. I Stan DOWN for Rihanna but I can honestly say I'm NOT ready for a new Rihanna Album. Go away for a while experience life, do somethings and then come back and tell us about it. Rihanna is already hard at work on her 8th Studio Album and Producers David Guetta and Sean Garrett are also. Like any other interview and artist he works with Sean is the first one to open his mouth and HAS to talk about it.

    He says  “I was in the studio with David doing some stuff for Rihanna recently” adding: “[Guetta] finds inspiration in the things I don’t like, and I get excited by the things he doesn’t like. He wants to be more urban and I want to be more international, so we push each other”.


     I respect Sean for broadening his horizons on the musical scene but SHUT UP! Stop telling all the details about who your working with, what your working on and how it sounds. Sean Garrett has been working with Rihanna since Rated R and have you heard any of their songs yet? Wanna know why cause they NEVER make the final tracklisting. Then he looks crazy in the end because he talks all this smack and we never hear it. That's why Beyonce puts him under a GAG order when he works with her. He's doing the same thing with Brandy releasing names of songs and crap. Sir, just work and pray that your work makes the album this time and then let us judge, Guetta sir I am over you by now. As for Rihanna, mam take a break!

    0 comments → Producer Gives Deets on Rihanna's New Album

    Post a Comment