• Snapshots: Brandy and Chris Put It Down


    B-rocka herself teases us with some shots from her Chris Brown assisted Put It Down video. I am really excited about seeing this video I am loving the song. I'm mostly excited to see what the dancing going to be hitting on cause I haven't seen Brandy REALLY dance in a minute. The choreography was done by Beyonce's head choreographer Frank Gaston so I know it's gone be right. The video was directed by Hype Williams so it should be a movie.

    I think so far for the video Brandy is on the right track. She got the right people to showcase everything that needs to be shown in the video. Now as far as the promotion for the song AND album tisk tisk tisk. I need Brandy to get her ass on the stage at more big shows and promote dammit. There is no reason why she shouldn't of found somewhere in the BET awards to promote her new music. I mean I enjoyed the tribute but you gotta get your project together also.

    Brandy recently said in an interview that the video drops in 2 weeks or less. She went on to say that doing the It All Belongs To Me thing with Monica really set her behind. Brandy also revealed NOW that she is again open to touring with Monica. I just need Brandy to make up her mind on what it is she wants to do. First y'all was touring, then your not now your open to it again. Girl! Also stop doing everything for everybody else and get your project right because if she flops nobody is going to help her. But only time will tell, here's another shot below of her and Chris getting close.


    0 comments → Snapshots: Brandy and Chris Put It Down

    Post a Comment