• UPDATED! Watch: "Enough Of No Love" (Behind The Scenes)-Keyshia Cole

    Keyshia Cole is easily becoming one of my favorites in this music industry. She just seems to know how to promote and do things correctly. I love how she maneuvers rather quietly in the sense of recording and shooting videos and then BOOM she's back. Keyshia takes us behind the scenes of her latest video "Enough Of No Love" from her Woman 2 Woman album. Directed by Benny Boom we get to see Keyshia get crazy and upset at Wayne for nothing.

    I'm actually looking forward to this video and her album. I have grown to appreciate her music so much along with her style and overall persona. Here's something to hold you over below until it premieres tonight on 106 N Park




    Welp I spoke too soon I just posted this post about the behind the scenes footage for the video and wallah magic. The visual for "Enough Of No Love" just premiered, watch and enjoy below!


    0 comments → UPDATED! Watch: "Enough Of No Love" (Behind The Scenes)-Keyshia Cole

    Post a Comment