• VH1s Ev & Ocho Promo Shots Revealed


    Evelyn Alexandra Lozada Johnson and Chad Johnson along with VH1 have unveiled some promo shots for their new reality show Ev & Ocho. I know that there are a lot of people who do not like them but I personally love their love. I think they really balance each other out and are cute together. I laugh on Twitter at their tweets to one another.

    VH1 also revealed the official premiere date for the show which will be on September 3rd. Viewers get to take a peek into their life as they plan their dream wedding. Wedding planner Diane Valentine is along for the ride helping with the wedding cake and dress. I'm happy for the two because alot of people doubted them and they made this wedding happen against all odds.  Check out more shots below.



    Another one of my favorite couples, Tamar and Vincent Herbert, have released their official air date. Tamar & Vince will premiere Septemeber 20th on WeTV!

    0 comments → VH1s Ev & Ocho Promo Shots Revealed

    Post a Comment