• Nicki Minaj Reveals Multiple Collaborations on Ciara's New Album


    It looks like Ciara's new album will not be a 'One Woman Army' after rapper Nicki Minaj revealed that she has collabs on more than one track.

    Nicki Minaj tells MTV:

    "I’ve been working with Ciara a lot. And actually, I’m in the studio to finish a couple things up for her today. She has this dope, dope, dope song. I can’t wait for the barbz to hear it. So we might end up doing the record I have with her as well [I'm Legit]. People are gonna love her new album, I love it! I was supposed to only do one song for her album and I think I’m gonna end up doing 2 because I just love what she’s doing and I’m so proud and I’m really excited for people to hear it.

    I was excited for Ciara's new project but I have slowly lost interest after the constant setbacks and multiple single releases. This era was intended to be a rebirth for the singer but it seems as if label heads aren't realizing that her career in the music industry depends on it.

    While I do prefer Ciara's ballads over her more uptempo tracks, she shouldn't be releasing slow songs moving into the Summer. Nicki has some great songs but I would have preferred if Ciara teamed with a fresh female in the industry such as Azealia Banks for a collab.

    Thoughts?

    0 comments → Nicki Minaj Reveals Multiple Collaborations on Ciara's New Album

    Post a Comment