• WATCH: Kandi Burruss Talks 'Kandi Factory' and More on VH1


    Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss made her way to VH1 this week to promote her new series The Kandi Factory. I must say that I may actually watch the show this time around since the production value seems to be of good quality. 

    The show will showcase Kandi on her quest to find the next big superstar. Kandi is serving triple threat on the show serving as executive producer, judge, and songwriter. Ca-ching!

    'I don't like to be a dream killer. I don't like to do that because some of the craziest things have blown up. I do think that there is an audience for everyone,' says Kandi.

    The Kandi Factory premieres tonight at 10 PM on Bravo. Will you be tuning in?



    0 comments → WATCH: Kandi Burruss Talks 'Kandi Factory' and More on VH1

    Post a Comment