• WATCH: Apollo Says Kenya Moore Tried to Sleep w/ Him


    Wigs will be snatched on the conclusion of Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion this Sunday. Newcomer Kenya Moore is put on blast by Phaedra Parks husband Apollo for trying to sleep with him.

    'I really don't care much for her. Since we left Anguilla you've been trying to get with me. I was in L.A. at the Beverly Willshire and she was trying to get with me. I had to check out of the Beverly Willshire and go to the Luxe Hotel because she was trying to get with me,' says Apollo.

    I'm really not surprised after seeing how badly she wants a man plus the fact that she flirted heavily with him on camera while in Anguilla.


    I don't respect Nene for laughing outrageously at the thought of infidelity being that she too is married. Phaedra was obviously caught off guard which explains the blank stare she gave for the course of the revelations.

    Truth be told, I heard rumors from a former employee of the W Hotel in Downtown Atlanta that Apollo was caught red handed cheating with another woman before the current season started. I was told that Phaedra showed up looking for Apollo but hotel employees could not legally give her the room number for which he was staying in.

    Thoughts?

    0 comments → WATCH: Apollo Says Kenya Moore Tried to Sleep w/ Him

    Post a Comment