• Watch: Housewives Porsha Stewart Discovers Divorce via Twitter; Still Living w/ Kordell Stewart



    This story continues to get more and more disgusting.

    Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Stewart stopped by Watch What Happens Live last night to discuss her failed marriage and more with host Andy Cohen. It is no secret that Porsha's estranged husband Kordell Stewart filed for divorce exactly one week after the taping of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion special.

    'I was totally blind sighted. I looked at my phone and my sister was calling me over and over. She asked had I heard - I said heard what. So I went to Twitter and said this is just a crazy joke. I found out from Twitter,' she says. 'I went and asked him. He was in the other room and I asked my husband did he file for divorce.'

    Porsha goes on to reveal that the two are both still living in their 12,500 square feet home in Atlanta. I will definitely say that Kordell is being a bit immature. There is nothing wrong with filing for divorce but the way he went about telling her is a bit low.

    If I were her I would be scared to live under the same roof as him.

     

    0 comments → Watch: Housewives Porsha Stewart Discovers Divorce via Twitter; Still Living w/ Kordell Stewart

    Post a Comment