• WATCH: Porsha Stewart Addresses Marriage on RHOA Reunion


    Real Housewives of Atlanta newcomer Porsha Stewart was not having it with the disrespect of her now estranged husband Kordell Stewart. Porsha expressed her frustration with the ladies regarding their actions during their trip to Las Vegas.

    'My husband loves me to the core. I love him so much but what I have to do as a wife is consider my husband because I'm a housewife. I feel like you ladies should uplift a young wife and a marriage,' says Porsha.

     

    In case you forgot, the reunion show was tapped prior to Kordell filing from divorce. Kordell was noticeably absent from the reunion tapping also which he blamed on scheduling conflicts. Um, sir - you ain't got no job. 

    0 comments → WATCH: Porsha Stewart Addresses Marriage on RHOA Reunion

    Post a Comment