• Article: Is Letoya Luckett Ungrateful?


    One of Letoya Luckett's biggest fansite LetoyaNews.com was shut the F*CK down today. The creator of the website decided that Letoya just does not show enough love to her fans. The site's shutdown was brought on with a long open letter to Letoya Luckett stating they just give up. The webmaster says that he/she is tired of waiting forever and a damn day for Letoya to decide she wants to drop new music. 

    Some NOT ALL of her fans feel that Letoya does not have that same drive and hunger to be successful in music as she currently does for acting and etc. They feel that she does not thank the site for all they do for her. They also feel that she does not show enough love to her fans. 

    Do you guys feel that Letoya can be successful in music without her biggest support system behind her?  Or do you guys feel that Letoya's days are numbered?  I personally LOVE Letoya but there are moments in time where I find myself thinking damn when is this bish gone drop something. But I ain't the one to judge so... Anyhoo here's a snippet of what they have to say...

    You might not realize this but my position in the entertainment business allowed me to lobby for you and allow you to get gigs without you even knowing it was thanks to me. I got you slots on TV for performances and interviews, magazine spreads and more. I am not going to mention which ones exactly but a lot of those, you would NEVER had got without ME.

    Most artists would kill to have a fanbase like yours. I don’t understand this reluctance to communicate with your fans. I appreciate you releasing a few web episodes here and there but seeing that in 3 years recording you still haven’t found a hit song is worrisome. Ask Rihanna how long it takes her to record her albums and get these catchy hooks you’re looking for.

    There is only 24 hours in a day and I would rather you focus on getting that album out. You’re not getting any younger and acting you can always do when you’re older, not music. At least not at the level we want you to be at. However, IT IS YOUR LIFE and if acting is what you want to go for now IT IS YOUR RIGHT to do so. It is so obvious that you have lost your hunger for success in music. But since I am a fan of you by way of music if you can’t provide that there is no reason I should continue supporting you.

    I guess they feel she needs to get on her Rihanna Sh*t and holla at her fans more! If you would like to grab a nice cup of Tea and go read the long drawn out letter here you go >>>>>> LetoyaNews.Com 

    *Plays Regret* 

    1 comments → Article: Is Letoya Luckett Ungrateful?

    1. WOW this is crazy!

    Post a Comment