• WATCH: VH1s Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta [EP.7]


    I haven't had the chance to watch the latest episode of VH1s Love & Kiddy Bop Hip Hop but I hear it was a hot mess. Like I stated once before, singer K.Michelle may have a good voice but her nasty attitude will cause her to only be known as a reality chick.

    On another note, I have nothing to say about Mimi. I understand that Stevie J is the father of her child but the fact that she is trying to save her relationship with him really upsets me. What is Mimi teaching the young ladies that tune in each week to support her?

    I had a lot to say for someone that haven't watched the show however you can catch it below. Be sure to check out Joseline's new single 'Bailar' here.


    0 comments → WATCH: VH1s Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta [EP.7]

    Post a Comment