• Hostal Malure's Top 3 Songs of the Moment

    While everyone else may be blasting what they are forced to listen to via the radio, I have been jammin' to a few other songs within the last week. In a time when radio companies are paid off by record labels to play their artist, I have rarely showed interest. So what three songs have been in constant rotation on my iPhone?


    'Go' - Elle Varner :  Elle Varner has easily become one of my favorite singers/songwriters. 'Go' has a very catchy, unique beat in which Elle's voice matches perfectly. The singer sings about not wanting her spouse to go, begging him throughout the entire song. Very relatable. The song is featured on Elle V's new mix tape 'Conversational Lush'.



    'Drink My Pain Away' - Stacy Barthe : Stacy definitely sums up what appeared to be my life last year. She sings about her best-friend becoming alcohol as an effort to ease her pain and hurt. Stacy serves me a Sade vibe with a more modern twist.



    'D.U.I.' - Teyana Taylor ft. Fabulous, Jadakiss : I might not like this chick's personality, however I cannot lie and tell you that this track hasn't been in constant rotation in my car. I actually believe that the track would have been perfect for Janet Jackson to use as a comeback.

    0 comments → Hostal Malure's Top 3 Songs of the Moment

    Post a Comment