• Basketball Wives LA Laura Govan Talks Marriage, Next Season with BE Magazine


    Our good friends over at BE Magazine had the chance to interview reality star Laura Govan from the critically acclaimed VH1's Basketball Wives LA. I honestly was not a fan of Laura's at the start of the season because she came off as fake when she barely had any coins. The sister of newly divorced Gloria Govan had this to say about her pending nuptials:

    I’m not going to announce the date just yet. The main thing I want my wedding to BE is intimate & private. We’re only inviting close friends & family. I don’t want people there who’ll secretly BEhind our backs pray we don’t make it. I only want to BE surrounded by love & support.


    Really? You want a private wedding however I am quite sure that VH1's cameras will be there for the entire event. Read the full interview here.

    0 comments → Basketball Wives LA Laura Govan Talks Marriage, Next Season with BE Magazine

    Post a Comment