• Rita Ora Releases Tracklist for "Ora"

    I really have not given this girl a chance at ALL! I guess I was so gunhole on her trying to be a Rihanna rip off I just made myself not check for her. But I guess I'm going to sit down and give her a listen, One Day! Not sure if that day is today though. Anyways Ms. Ora releases the official tracklisting for her debut Roc Nation album "Ora". Ora is set to be released in the UK on August 27 with musical contributions from Tinie Tempah, Will.I.Am and J Cole. Look Below to check out whats she's offering other than R.I.P, How We Do and Roc The Life.

    1. Facemelt (Intro)
    2. Roc the Life
    3. How We Do (Party)
    4. R.I.P. (featuring Tinie Tempah)
    5. Radioactive
    6. Shine Ya Light
    7. Love & War (featuring J.Cole)
    8. Uneasy
    9. Fall in Love (featuring will.i.am)
    10. Been Lyin
    11. Hello, Hi, Goodbye
    12. Hot Right Now (DJ Fresh featuring Rita Ora)
    13. Crazy Girl [Deluxe]
    14. Young, Single & Sexy [Deluxe]
    15. Meet Ya (Acoustic) [Deluxe]

    0 comments → Rita Ora Releases Tracklist for "Ora"

    Post a Comment