• HOT: Nicki Minaj Covers Paper Magazine; Talks Success & More


    I never imagined that I would witness a day where Nicki Minaj is absolutely stunning. The singer rapper is the latest celebrity to grace the cover of the NYC based magazine. In the issue, Nicki Minaj says:

    Ugh! I have been working sooo much. Success came and now that so many eyes are on me, I feel I have to deliver. And it's a business. No joke. I guess I am stressing more than I should be, and I think I am becoming more guarded.


    Inspiration? Grace Jones definitely. So amazing. And Cyndi Lauper, I loved her right from when I was a little girl. And Janet Jackson of course. And Boy George. I always loved the way he dressed, and his music too.


    Honestly, I believe that 'Roman Reloaded' will in no way live up to her debut album 'Pink Friday'. 


    [Source]






    0 comments → HOT: Nicki Minaj Covers Paper Magazine; Talks Success & More

    Post a Comment