• LISTEN: What Three Songs Are Slaying My iTunes Right Now?

    It's that time of week again where I list what three songs that have been killing my iTunes catalog for the past few days. Read below to see what I have been jamming'!


    'Keep It Like It Is' - Stacy Barthe: Addictive. The Caribbean beat only adds to the lyrics which sucked me in because I have been at a point where I was satisfied with the current and not wanting to take things further. Try playing this song in your car while driving.




    'Think Like A Man' - Jennifer Hudson ft. Ne-Yo, Rick Ross: I have fallen victim to a good hook. Singer Jennifer Hudson definitely did her thing in the lead single from the soundtrack of Steve Harvey's new movie. 



    'I Want You' - Luke James : I want you too. Damn, this boy can SING. I saw him a few weeks ago in concert with Estelle and he was amazing. The way he screams 'yoooooooooooooooouuuu' sucks me right in all the time.

    0 comments → LISTEN: What Three Songs Are Slaying My iTunes Right Now?

    Post a Comment