• Royce Reed Slams Her Basketball 'Wives' Co-Stars


    Baaaaaaaaaaaby! When I tell you guys that VH1s Basketball Wives star Royce Reed took off her earrings and let her co-stars have it! Royce did not hold back in her latest blog on the show, she let everyone have it. From calling Kenya out on her lies to telling the other women that they are out of shape, Royce surely got a lot of tongues wagging with this one. Catch the shade below (the thick shade is in bold):


    First and foremost I want everyone to keep Tami in their prayers. I did check on her despite her being upset with me and she seems to be doing okay. You are never promised another day let alone a minute so cherish those you love and let minor issues go!
    With that said, let’s talk about the show.

    I’m still shocked by these grown women fighting inside Phillipe’s and then continuing the drama outside in the streets by “Waiting for them to come outside, or hiding around the corner like you left…” Although Kenya made sense in her remarks about friendship, I think it was overlooked by the fact no one cared and her track record is pretty much in the negative.
    Speaking of Kenya…I truly believe she believes her own lies, or at this point she has me fooled also…AT THIS POINT. I think she was a little shocked I called her out on her little gigglefest when she clearly stated in the last episode to Kesha that “I don’t hold grudges and we’re cool now.” Come on Kenya, please remember everything is filmed. You can’t change up your stories and then expect people to never find out the truth. Just doesn’t work that way, especially when it’s a REALITY SHOW and cameras are involved. As far as me not knowing or being able to REALLY understand who Kesha is…well, I’m still confused as to who you are, especially now. I filmed with you and now watching things play back, I’m a little bit in awe to say the least.
    Moving on.
    Kesha and I are like two peas in a pod. No, we don’t spend our time in expensive clothes or in 6-inch heels everyday. We actually just like to have fun and live life to the fullest. I think Suzie is starting to understand that life can be that way without constantly fighting. It feels good to laugh and not be in the so called “circle.” I did think it was a bit humorous that Jenn got hit with a clutch purse but mostly because well…it was a clutch purse. I didn’t really care about why or what led up to it, I just thought it was funny. Now if it was a wine bottle like we see in next week’s episode…well that’s a different story. Anyway, like I stated on the show, these women are the field events and I’m on the outside running around on the track…quite possibly why Kesha and I tend to be in better shape than the others. Yea, I said it. When you spend your time in restaurants or bars constantly “beefing,” you tend to take on that “look.” Just sayin’. Get mad!
    It’s crazy to me how people can change so quickly when they’re around certain people. Evelyn is actually okay when she’s alone and not trying to prove her “bad ass” persona to anyone. I’ve stated the same about Jenn. My advice to Kesha was that it could go either way and thankfully her and Evelyn’s conversation went well. I think Evelyn actually really likes Kesha and is stuck in a hard place due to her relationship with Tami. It’s hard for me too, but I deal with it. Evelyn seemed to understand where Kesha was coming from and is giving her a chance to tell her side. However, not everyone reacts the same way to confrontation so Kesha not responding to Tami in a scream match is just “not Her.” I’m hoping Evelyn continues to get to know Kesha for who she is and not let anyone else’s opinion of her hinder that. Lets see what happens with these two.
    Now on to the actual DRAMA of this episode. Kenya Kenya Kenya. This episode was NOT a good look for you. I appreciate you not saying anything negative about me in your Juicy Mag interview, but some of the things you stated about the others was kinda trying to portray yourself as the sane one. We are all a little off to be putting our lives out there for others to see, but at some point you too have to own up to your own mistakes. That being said “You LIED A LOT!” I wasn’t there for your confrontation but as I’m starting to see things play out, I can’t feel any type of sympathy for you. You attempted to throw ME under the bus for a conversation we didn’t even have. How did my name come out of your mouth when 1. I’m not there, and 2. I never said that Evelyn was loose to you or any other negative statement concerning her sex life. Now, if you wanted to state you saw it on Season three, okay, say that, but to insinuate we had a conversation is shady as hell. Yes, Kesha got up when you took your shoes off but trust me…I don’t condone violence but I would’ve called your bluff. What are you taking your shoes off for if you’re RIGHT?! People tend to get loud and physical when they know they’re wrong and can’t figure out a different way to react. Again, this wasn’t a good look for you and next week doesn’t seem to get any better. I didn’t have a problem with you till this moment. I don’t like my name being brought up in situations I have absolutely NOTHING to do with. You spoke the words, own them!

    0 comments → Royce Reed Slams Her Basketball 'Wives' Co-Stars

    Post a Comment