• MUSIC: 'Never Be Me' - DollHouse; The Next Destiny's Child?

    There have only been one female group that I strongly believed could have been the next Destiny's Child or greater but that was until girl group RichGirl was disbanded. In what may a new breath of fresh air, a new group of young ladies have arrived calling themselves 'DollHouse'. The 16-year old ladies have released a new single via their Universal label titled 'Never Be Me' which could very well be a radio hit.

    Why do I think they could be the next DC3? Besides having 'the look', the trio harmonize so well and display a great chemistry. Something about the ladies makes me believe in them in ways I could never do with the OMG Girlz or Danity Kane. There is no doubt that I will be rooting for these ladies in hopes that someone could live up the success of the greatest girl group of all time.


    0 comments → MUSIC: 'Never Be Me' - DollHouse; The Next Destiny's Child?

    Post a Comment