• TIPSY ALERT: Top 4 Summer Drink Recipes

    I have honestly become quite the drinker within the last year. Every time I am invited to a restaurant by a friend I always ask if the place serves alcohol. I'm not much of a fan of wine but I love me a good Vodka beverage. For me, enjoying a drink on a patio is the sexiest thing. What other way to feel sexy than to sip on a sexy drink?



    Fuzzy NavelOne of my favorites because of the simplicity and taste.

    1 oz Orange Juice
    1 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
    1 oz Vodka (I prefer Skyy)



    Blue Motherf*cker - I think I like it because it's blue.

    1/2 oz Smirnoff Vodka
    1/2 oz Gin
    1/2 oz Rum
    1/2 oz Tequila
    1/2 oz Blue Curacao Liqueur
    1 1/2 Sweet & Sour Mix
    4 oz 7-UP Soda


    Sex On The Beach - Who wouldn't mind a little love making in the sand?

    1 1/2 oz Vodka 
    1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
    2 oz Cranberry Juice
    2 oz Orange Juice



    Hunch Punch - Simple. Giggly. Fun.

    1 Vodka Bottle (I prefer Ivanabitch)
    1 Gallon Fruit Punch
    2 Liters Ginger Ale
    Diced Fresh Fruit (Apples, Grapes, Oranges)



    0 comments → TIPSY ALERT: Top 4 Summer Drink Recipes

    Post a Comment