• WATCH: VH1's Basketball Wives Tami Roman and Evelyn Lozada Confront Newcomer Kenya


    Why must Tami Roman degrade herself to the level of Evelyn Lozada? I was definitely a fan of Tami's but she is really not doing it for me this season with her childish ways. Evelyn and Tami decided to confront newcomer Kenya about some comments made during a radio interview on the latest episode of VH1's Basketball Wives. In the midst of clearing the air on that situation, they decided to dibble in a little of the 'he-say-she-say' drama.

    The drama is so staged this season that I don't set a reminder to catch the new episodes. I slowly believe that I am over reality shows.

    PS- Tami why are you getting mad that the radio show host said that you all aren't wives? You aren't.

     

    0 comments → WATCH: VH1's Basketball Wives Tami Roman and Evelyn Lozada Confront Newcomer Kenya

    Post a Comment