• REVIEW: iBeats - Beats By Dre


    For the past year I have been a part of the 'hell new' committee for purchasing Beats By Dre. Why on earth would I spend $100+ for some headphones just because they were marketed by a major industry person such as Dr.Dre? Once my best friend received a pair a little over a month ago I decided to do a little research on the 'iBeats' for iPhones and company.

    Yesterday I went into the store and still was not sold on the price even though I had saw numerous people with them and had heard great things. I ended up purchasing some noise canceling headphones via Sony and was very disappointed and ended up returning them a few hours later.

    I decided to take the plunge and gave in to purchasing the iBeats for $99. I was definitely impressed on the packaging including the little pouch that comes with them but the sound wasn't what I expected, at least at first. The headphones come with various different covers that you can place over each eardrum for better comfort. The reason why I wasn't experiencing the quality that I expected was because I wasn't pushing the earpiece down my eardrum but was slightly placing them in which caused them to continuously to fall out. I was caught off guard when I pushed them further down and caught the bass. I absolutely love how the bass gives me live studio tease. I guess the saying is true that you get what you pay for.

    Did I mention that there is a mic on them which you can use to take calls, control the volume, and select songs?

    0 comments → REVIEW: iBeats - Beats By Dre

    Post a Comment