• CONFIRMED: Kelly Rowland Will Not Return to the UK X-Factor; Releases Statement


    I'm sure that the hit UK X-Factor will take quite a hit in ratings after singer Kelly Rowland has confirmed that she will not be returning as a judge after just one year on the panel.

    In a statement released, Kelly says:

    ‘I love the UK and being part of the show last year. Mentoring the girls was such an incredible experience I will never forget.  I would like to thank Simon for the great opportunity and asking me to be a judge last season.’


    I strongly believe that this is a wise decision for Kelly if she would like to achieve a successful album rather than a single this go around. It is no secret that the demands of the show last year placed a strain on the promotion of her last album 'Here I Am'. 

    0 comments → CONFIRMED: Kelly Rowland Will Not Return to the UK X-Factor; Releases Statement

    Post a Comment