• BEAUTY TIP: Sensitive Skin? Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Soap


    I have been a victim of sensitive skin for years and most recently with the season change. I happened to run across Palmer's Cocoa Butter Soap while doing my weekly run in Wally World this past weekend. I am so excited that I threw this little piece of heaven in my buggy because it was well worth the few bucks I spent.

    My skin is very irritable and tends to flare up during season changes but after just one wash I felt like I had tasted a piece of heaven. The soap left my skin feeling so soft and smooth after I used it for the first time. The only downside is that it is $2 for one bar.

    Another product that I have been using lately is the Neosporin Eczema moisturizer which has also been working wonders for my skin. I apply the moisturizer about three times a day leaving my skin feeling very fresh and soft. I highly recommend both products to my readers.

    Just thought I would share. :)

    0 comments → BEAUTY TIP: Sensitive Skin? Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Soap

    Post a Comment