• #INeedYourHelp Hostal Malure Wants To Be a @V103Atlanta Sidekick Personality (@therealrc)

    So guys I really need your help with this! The very popular urban radio station @V103ATLANTA are searching for a new radio personality to possibly sidekick with personality Ryan Cameron. Ryan announced on the show Thursday that this venture could possibly change someones life!

    Those of you that have followed me throughout the years know how much I love the entertainment industry. From launching the official Kelly Rowland website and my own (HostalMalure.com), to hosting online radio shows such as (Soapbox FM, The Short Bus Crew, and OMKelly Radio) this is definitely the perfect opportunity for me.

    So you may ask what exactly makes me the 'one' for this position. Like Ryan, I am a comedian. I launched my YouTube channel in 2009 introducing the comedic side of me. I am also professional. I know when it's okay to joke around and when it isn't. I have interviewed many celebs including Michelle Williams, Kelly Rowland, Elle Varner, Kandi Burress, Derek Blanks, Diamond, and more for my different ventures. I am a very dedicated individual with a very likable personality.

    Still don't believe me? Check out my YouTube collection here.
    Watch my interview with Kandi from Real Housewives here.
    Watch my interview with Elle Varner here.
    Listen to my interview with Kelly Rowland here.
    Listen to me on past episodes of SoapboxFM here.
    Listen to me on past episodes of Short Bus Crew radio here.

    So if you can, please tweet Ryan Cameron (@theRealRC) and (@V103ATLANTA) to let them know that you want me on the AIR! My application is under the name (Jeffery R.)!



    0 comments → #INeedYourHelp Hostal Malure Wants To Be a @V103Atlanta Sidekick Personality (@therealrc)

    Post a Comment