• Don't Get Cuffed During Cuffin' Season. Find Out Why.




    “Chile, it’s cold outside so you know I’m not coming out til next Spring.”

    It’s that time of year again when people jump into relationships because it is too cold for clubbing.  I’m sure that we are all guilty of getting a boo around the holiday season at least once.

    It’s the season for giving, not receiving, so save yourself the hassle of a relationship. One of the main reasons that you will not catch me jumping into a relationship around the holiday season is because that would mean that I would have to purchase one extra gift. We all know that the most expensive gifts that you buy are for your significant other so why would I be spending my coins on someone I barely know? I have observed that some of you also like to get into relationships during the holiday season so that you will have someone on your arm  for ‘show and tell ‘at the holiday parties/dinners.. Is it worth the embarrassment of people asking why are you single again during the next holiday?

    I love to cuddle and spoon but nobody has time for that when the Spring/Summer comes around. My theory is that you never really know the person that you are dating until you have dated them when it’s warm outside. People can become totally different during warm months. So that boo may be a ‘home body’ when you meet them in the Winter but can be a ‘club whore’ during the Summer.

    What happens when they don’t want to leave your house? Your spouse may be enjoying your company but the real reason that they are not leaving your home is due to the fact that they are enjoying your heater more. We all know that the electricity bill can sometimes be outrageous during the Winter months so why not save a few dollars by using someone else’s?

    I encourage you guys to avoid relationships at all cost during the holiday season. It may be easy to slap those ‘cuffs’ on your wrist but trust that it will be difficult getting them off.

    0 comments → Don't Get Cuffed During Cuffin' Season. Find Out Why.

    Post a Comment