• Hostal Malure Announces Launch of New Online Clothing Boutique 'Vintage Malure'


    This year has been full of great opportunities for myself. I am excited to announce the official launch of my very own men's clothing boutique named Vintage Malure. VM will cater to the everyday man that wants to rock a sophisticated look for an affordable price. I am so excited to embark on this new journey of my business career and would like to thank everyone for supporting me.

    I am proud to share with you guys the first official promo shot for my boutique below. The official website and launch date will be announced next week. Check out Facebook.com/VintageMalure for more details!




    0 comments → Hostal Malure Announces Launch of New Online Clothing Boutique 'Vintage Malure'

    Post a Comment