• PREVIEW: Iyanla's 'Fix My Life' w/ Actress Maia Campbell


    Actress Maia Campbell sent the blogging world into a frenzy last week when she revealed that she will be appearing on Iyanla Vanzant's new series 'Fix My Life' on the OWN network. It appeared that the actress had the world at her fingertips when she appeared on LL Cool J's popular sitcom In The House in the 90s. Maia later fell off into drugs and prostitution before deciding to clean her life up a few years ago.

    Maia is in the process of rebuilding her career and I am definitely pulling for her. She is back to being the beautiful lady that I fell in love with on TV and I am so glad to see the complete turn that her life has taken for the better.

     

    Will you be tuning in this Sunday?

    0 comments → PREVIEW: Iyanla's 'Fix My Life' w/ Actress Maia Campbell

    Post a Comment