• PHOTO: Keyshia Cole Covers 'Rolling Out' Magazine; Talks Jay-Z & Beyonce


    Diva takeover! It looks like the end of this year will be all about the women when it comes to album releases. Singer Keyshia Cole is amongst the many female artist that will be releasing albums in the next few weeks. Keyshia looks absolutely fab on the cover of the new issue for Rolling Out magazine. The singer will be releasing her new album Woman to Woman tomorrow.

    I'm a little disappointed in Keyshia's new album. Her vocals sound the best that they ever have, however the songs are very dry and boring compared to her last album.

    Keyshia also spoke on the industry's biggest couple saying: 

    "I respect BeyoncĂ© and Jay-Z, because I know how hard it can be to stay in love in this business. In the beginning, it appeared as if Jay-Z knew BeyoncĂ© had work to do. I respect that. You can’t go into a relationship trying to change someone. You have to grow with that person and go through everything with them. That’s one thing that I noticed and I respect about them. Of course, I’m not with them every day, but that’s what I see from the outside looking in."


    Are you buying Keyshia's new album?

    0 comments → PHOTO: Keyshia Cole Covers 'Rolling Out' Magazine; Talks Jay-Z & Beyonce

    Post a Comment