• K.Michelle Signs New Record Deal w/ Warner Brothers


    It looks like singer turned reality star K.Michelle can shut up about how her ex-boyfriend Memphitz ruined her record deal. K just inked a new deal with Warner Brothers Records. Even though I don't care for her I will admit that I am honestly happy for her. Anyone that can take a punch to the face, allegedly, and still get back up deserves a second chance.

    "I'm just really blessed to get a second chance. I have so much to sing about and so many stories to tell." said K.Michelle in an interview with Singersroom.

    She now has a source of income to pay her ex-boyfriend Memphitz when he wins this lawsuit against her and VH1 for slandering his name on the Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta series.

    Will you be buying her music? [Source]

    0 comments → K.Michelle Signs New Record Deal w/ Warner Brothers

    Post a Comment